Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just a quick update

Not much going on since last post. Kids are all doing well and looking forward to school being over for the summer. Kyle is back to his old sleeping habits of waking up 2 or 3 times a night for an hour or so. Therefore, not much sleep happening for me. Only 3 mths and I go back to work. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the no sleep and working, they don't go well together that's for sure.

Had a BBQ on Saturday for mom's 65th b-day. It turned out to be a decent day and she seemed to have a good time and got a few gifts. This Saturday is Marco's baptism, hopefully it's a nice day as I know that my sister is having an outside reception afterwards. It's going to be very hard with only myself there with the baby as Tim and the kids have ball hockey. We will play it by ear and see how it goes. As long as I make the church, I'll worry about the rest after.

That's it for now. I keep saying that I will post more often but of course it gets much too busy with a 9mth old.

No comments:

Post a Comment