Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2 More Teeth!

Haven't updated in awhile, busy and other things. Kyle has gotten 2 new teeth on the top. He has been very cranky and not sleeping well the last few weeks and they finally broke through. I moved him into his own room last week and for the most part, he has done well. Still wakes through the night to whine but not as much and usually goes back by himself without too much fuss, except of course for last night. He had a pretty high fever all day yesterday, went down around 9 but woke up at around 2am crying. Gave him some Tempra and put him back to sleep but that only lasted for about 10 minutes and then started screaming again. Ended up being up until 4:30am! Went back and got up at 7am (his normal time). It' rough getting so little sleep and will be even worse when I go back to work and have to get up at 6:30am to start my long day.

Steph has strep throat, so, she's been home the last 2 days. She has antibiotics, so, hopefully she will be feeling better by this weekend as she has a track and field meet on Friday and then 2 ball hockey games on Saturday and Sunday. I also hope that little man doesn't get it, so, I'm trying to get her to stay away from him as much as possible, which is hard because he loves her so much and she is always playing with him.

Dylan starts exams next week and is finished school by the 18th. Steph still has a couple of weeks left before she's finished and then they're out for the summer. We are still planning on leaving for NFLD on July 2nd. That should be an experience with Kyle and his horrible sleeping pattern. When we come back, I only have about 6 weeks and I have to go back to work. So, not much time to get his sleeping under control.

That's about it for now. Again, I will try to post more often, which is what I always say, isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment