Friday, October 30, 2009

It's been a while

Well, it's been a while since I've last posted. The kids are doing well and Kyle is growing like crazy. He's finally settled at the babysitter and no longer cries when we leave him, which is great. I've applied for a position at a school in Brampton, had the interview and I'm just waiting to hear if I've got it. I would love to get it and have Christmas, March break and the summer off and be home with the kids. It will make things so much easier and I'm looking forward to the new challenge of something different and busier as well.

Halloween is tomorrow and this will be Kyle's first time going out to trick or treat. He's going to be a cow and will be adorable I'm sure. He's getting 2 molars on the top, 1 on each side, so, he's been a little crankier than usual but not too much. Pretty much running all over the place and talking up a storm. He's growing so darn fast, I wish that I had a pause button most days.

Tim will be the big "40" on Monday. I know that he's having a hard time with it even though he says he's not but I can tell. What can you do. We all get older every year.

We are all going for the H1N1 vaccine on Monday as well. I just don't want to take any chances with this thing and the risks of getting this flu far outweigh the risks of the vaccine, so, we are just doing it.

I hope that everyone is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment