My gosh, I haven't posted in here for almost a year now! Life is just crazy hectic and that's an understatement. Dylan and Stephanie both go back to school on Tuesday.
Grade 12 for my first born son, graduation and then off to University next year. Where did the time go. He's got his G1, taking driving lessons and has a used car. Still not sure how I feel about all of that but what can I do, he's growing up. I know that he's got a good head on his shoulder and that he's a really good kid, so, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Stephanie is entering grade 8 and she will be having her Confirmation this year along with graduating from grade 8 and then entering high school next year. So, a big year for her as well. She's turning into her own person and pushing a few parimeters but she's a good girl. Back to rep hockey again this year, so, lots of running around. She's also turning into such a beautiful young woman and it's scary watching that change. Daddy will be putting those bars on her bedroom window sooner than we thing.
Kyle is 2! Yep, I actually wrote that. My baby is 2! When the heck did that happen. I cannot believe it. He had a nice family bbq, got some cool stuff and had tons of fun playing in the backyard in the pool, on the slide, and so on. Had his 2 yr appt with the pedi on Tuesday and he is wayyyyy above average for everything. He's 90 cms tall and weighs 33lbs. Dr. said that he's awesome and a smart cute little boy. He talks like crazy with 4 and 5 word sentences and can carry on conversations with you. I love him to pcs and I cannot imagine our life without him. He really is the completion to our family.
As for me, I'm still working full-time. Hoping to move into a school later this year and have the summers off with the kiddos but we'll see. Hubby is doing well, still loving his career but very very busy.
Take care and I know I've said this before, will try to post more often and will add some new pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment