Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's been so long!

Wow, I can't believe that it's been so long since I last posted. I know that I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to keeping this updated but I just get so busy and forget all about it.

We went to NFLD on July 2nd and returned on the 15th! We had alot of fun and had a nice time. It was great seeing all my family and friends again after almost 17 years. My hometown has changed so much since I was last there but I guess that's what happens when you've been away for so long. I feel like I never ever lived there now that it was all such a long long time ago. I've acutally lived in Ontario now longer than I ever lived where I was born and spent the first 16 yrs of my life. It's a little bittersweet to say the least.

I think that the kids had a good time but they may have been a little bored. We will have to plan it a little better next time and make sure that we do a few more things. I will post some pictures soon.

Kyle will be 11 mths old on Saturday the 25th! My goodness, where has the time gone. He's going to be 1 yr old next month! My little baby is almost a toddler and before a know it, he'll be a big kid and then a teenager. I swear, time just flies by. The worst part is that I have to go back to work 2 days after he turns 1. I am absolutely not looking forward to it as I would much rather stay home with him but what can you do. We are waiting to hear from daycare for a provider to interview and I hope that we get someone soon. I would like to have that all setup and in place within the next couple of weeks, so, that it's one less thing to worry about.

I have to try and get a few things done over the next few weeks with the kids before the summer is over. I'd like to get to Wonderland and maybe Wild Water Kingdom and probably a few little day things like the splash pad or whatever is going on around home. There won't be any time once I go back to work to do anything much, so, need to do as much as we can now.

Also, have to plan a 1st yr b-day party for the little man. We are going to just do a BBQ here at home. Something simple and not to over the top. I want to get him a nice cake and decorate and just enjoy his special day. His 1st b-day needs to be special since it's the only one he will have and the only 1st b-day that we will be experiencing again.

Take care and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment