Time is absolutely flying by now! The days are here and gone it feels within seconds. I'm so not looking forward to heading back to work at all. I know that it will be good for me to get away for a bit from little man, but I'm going to miss him like crazy. I know that he's going to have a hard time as well but it'll pass. I think the hard part is that I've gone back to work so soon after with Dylan (at 10 mths) and Stephanie (at 6 1/2 mths) that I feel like I've never got to be that SAHM person. I know that I'm lucky to have been able to have his 1st year with him but I would have liked to have stayed with him until he started JK. I want to be the one to teach him to do all the things that he's going to learn over the next couple of years and I know that I will be there for them but really, I'm not going to be the one doing it. Daddy and the baby sitter will be the ones implementing those natural toddler things and it's not fair.
Anyways, I knew that I would have to go back after the year but I guess I didn't expect it to go so quickly. I know I'm lucky that I have a good job that pays well and are understanding when it comes to moms with kids, but I still feel guilty on both sides. I feel guilty when I need to go to work and one of the kids are not feeling well and then I feel guilty when I have to take time off because one of the kids are not feeling well. I know that I have to think about the kids first but the work stuff is always there in the back of your mind.
Well, the little man, my little bug I call him is taking his first steps. At first, it was just 1 or 2 steps here and there but now it's becoming more like 4 to 5 steps. He's still hesitant but then again, he is only 11 mths old but I do think that he'll be walking by the time he turns 1 on the 25th of the month or at least taking alot of steps by then. He's growing so darn fast, it's amazing. He loves to dance and wiggles his bottom, his arms and his head when he hears music. It's so darn cute. I've got him on the video camera perfecting his dance moves. He's all over the place and in to everything. He babbles and yells constantly and says a few words like "what's that" and "hi". Of course, da da is a constant. He tries to say "num num" for food but it comes out more like "na na" but he tries.
I ordered his 1st birthday cake, which should be lovely and we will be having a bbq on the 30th. I have to email the invites and I hope that it's a nice day.
That's about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment