He loves to go for walks in the stroller outside and promptly falls asleep. I'm trying to go for a walk everyday to just get out and hopefully help me lose a few of these pounds that I'd like to try and get rid of.
Stephanie got an A+ on her recent math test, which she is extremely happy about and I'm happy for her as math is her hardest subject, for her anyway. Dylan got his interim marks and I'm very disappointed. Three are in the 70's and his math is only hovering around a 65 grade. That's no where near good enough for University. He has to pull up his socks and bring these grades up for the end of the year or next year will be even harder on him.
Stephanie got an A+ on her recent math test, which she is extremely happy about and I'm happy for her as math is her hardest subject, for her anyway. Dylan got his interim marks and I'm very disappointed. Three are in the 70's and his math is only hovering around a 65 grade. That's no where near good enough for University. He has to pull up his socks and bring these grades up for the end of the year or next year will be even harder on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment